Saturday 20 March 2021

Spring Greetings

First day of Spring here in the Northern Hemisphere - yippee, best day of the year :)

I have a card that celebrates Spring...


I fell in love with this stamp called Cottontail Wishes from Taylored Expressions latest release.  I'm a sucker for bunnies around this time of year.


I've coloured him with Prism pencils and used the accompanying die.  

This card is a little bit different for me...


HE SWINGS!

The design of the stamp absolutely screamed to be swinging so that is what I did... its not perfect by any means as I had to cut and line everything up by eye. 

Being a single parent for many years, I never afforded myself the luxury of chasing the latest dies so even now if I can make do... I will and it makes you feel cock-a-hoop when it works.

I rather like my imperfect aperture complete with an adorable bunny, I wouldn't mind sitting there with him!

Challenges

Uniko - Signs of Spring
Inkspirational - Fur or Feathers (Fur)
Inspired By - Bunny Roll
Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes with Dies
Time Out - Different 















































22 comments:

  1. Your card is really beautiful. Love that hanging focal point. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Claire...love it, such a cute bunny and a beautiful card with him swinging in the aperture, this must have taken you ages to do! Lovely colouring too! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how sweet is that hanging bunny swinging in the spring breeze with all those pretty dangling flowers! What an adorable card and you made the swinging feature work beautifully! HB2U :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. An adorable stamped and coloured image,love your layout

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see no imperfection in this perfectly darling card! I have a thing for bunnies too and this little fella is extra sweet. Thanks so much for joining us at IB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful CAS and soft card! Great shape of the card too! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable Claire, love the spinning bunny, gorgeous card xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card Claire ...love it ...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You do not need a die when you can create a card like this without one, amazing card, beautiful coloring and stamp, this is perfectly spring and perfectly fun! Thank you for inspiring us @ IB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW...I love this swing card! The image is bunny image is super cute indeed! Thank you for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your creation looks perfect to me! WOW! Thank you for joining us at INkspirational~

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute and what a great card shape. That has a wonderful effect with a nice surprise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your swing card is so lovely, Claire. I love the little bunny and all the beautiful flowers ... your colouring is fantastic.

    Hugs
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well I thought your card was super sweet even before I saw the swing. Stunning! Thanks for playing at Uniko, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous car and I love that your bunny is swinging in the aperture.
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is absolutely beautiful Claire and I love that you have made it into a dangly card xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh so sweet and adorable! I too love him swinging in the breeze, enjoying the day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is perfect motive for a swing card, Claire. I think it is only you seeing some imperfection at this stunning creation. I can feel spring during admiring the soft and fantastic coloring. Enjoy crafting with your newest "toys". :-)
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love how your cute bunny swings in the aperture, a fun springtime card.
    Thanks for joining us at Uniko. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Claire, your CAS designed card is such a beauty!
    Thank you for sharing this cute easter bunny with us in the Uniko Spring Challenge #64.
    Creative greetings from Wiebke (Uniko Brand Ambassador)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Any comments left are always read with a happy smile and I will return the kindness by visiting your blog, take care x