Monday 11 November 2019

Warm Winter Wishes

Earlier this year I treated myself to some stamps from Purple Onion Designs, mostly Christmas images including Birch Bunny...




I made Birch a girly bunny as I'm always knee deep in masculine cards so I went totally pink for a nice change.

She's coloured with Prisma pencils and fussy cut out close to the image and she's finished off with a pompom already to play in the snow that's falling.




The sentiment is from a Uniko snowflake stamp set and I've added some sparkle around her for grounding, although in hindsight I preferred the card before I fiddled with it... typical and never happy, Hey Ho!

Challenge Links...

CAS Christmas - Warm and Cosy
Watercooler Wednesday - Tristan's Feminine Anything Goes
Christmas Kickstart - Snow
The Holly and Ivy - Anything Goes Christmas








12 comments:

  1. Hi Claire, in my head Birch is always a girl bunny! Love your sweet card. Thanks for joining the fun over at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Claire! Thanks for joining us this week at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Marsha DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and I had "pink" and "birch" on our minds today - but we both went in completely opposite directions! Too funny :) This is so adorable and incredibly cute with the sweet bunny! Love the ears, the pom pom and soft pink pastel look of a snowy day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the sweetest card, Claire! I love this sweet bunny dressed in pink! The snowy background adds even more softness to the scene! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That little bunny is the cutest ever! This is such a wonderful CAS design and your use of colored pencils works perfectly on that image. That's a great embossing folder, too. Loving that pink touch! xo Bev

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your pink little bunny and that perfectly CAS design. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so sweeeeet!! Such a pretty card, love the pom pom and in my opinion the fiddling is a triumph, every girl bunny needs some twinkly snow!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so sweet and pretty in pink. Beautiful no line pencil colouring. Needing feminine cards is a foreign concept to me... I’m the opposite and usually need masculine cards. 😆 Thank you for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet card, perfect little pink image!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhhhh ... birch bunny is so adorable! What a sweet Christmas card! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That bunny looks so cute and cozy in her pink hat! I love the softness of the pink and white together. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Any comments left are always read with a happy smile and I will return the kindness by visiting your blog, take care x