Saturday 26 September 2020

Zero FOX Given

Don't you just love a little tongue in cheek especially if its for someone who has a lot more cheek than he does tongue *wink, wink!


Now I cannot for the life of me remember who made this stamp, I do know but its slipped down the back of the brain like a pound on a settee.

The branch is from a Sugar Pea Designs stamp set called Cheeky Monkey and everything has been coloured using Prisma pencils.


I added some clouds through a rectangle mask to create the little scene, I can't decide whether the fox is about to bump his head or has got the balloons tangled on the branch... either way I thought it made for a fun card.

The balloon is a little grainy at the moment because I stupidly squeezed the Wink of Stella too much and didn't have enough time to let it dry before photographing... live and never learn!

Challenges

Creative Friday - Forest Friends
Krafty Chicks - All Occasions
Watercooler Wednesday - Michelle's All About Occasions
Crafty Calendar - Anything Goes


































17 comments:

  1. A fabulous fun image and card,love your fox,thank you for joining in at the Crafty Calendar Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Claire, I have this set and it's The Fox Says by My Sentiments Exactly. Such a fun design using it and your colouring is fabulous, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet creation. How cute nad lovely is the colouring. Many thanks for joining us at Creative Friday.
    Hugs, Silke

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable image, love the design and your card is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, that's a great new photo of yourself added to your profile! You look years younger, so tell us how your secret!! I Love this fun little card and that fox is the cutest! I don't have the right feel for those WOS pens either - I either use too much or not nearly enough. I love the subtle shimmer of the sparkle, so I keep trying in spite of my many oops! moments! Fun and sweet card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precious and fun! Your card is just too adorable

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and colouring Claire. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I simply have to love this card. As well the cute scene as the sentiment. And of course the coloring. :-) You have unusual ideas for a birthday cards. And I like it the very much.
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card! Your no-line Prisma coloring is beautiful. Thank you for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your coloring is amazing! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath-DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that cute fox Claire and the play on words is brilliant too. Nothing wrong with an ultra sparkly balloon!! Hope you are ok xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful coloring and what a sweet card design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh that is the cutest and funniest birthday card! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow, that is some exquisite colouring you're showing here! And I love that soft cloud background. Thank you for showing this gem of a card at Creative Friday!
    Love, Kat

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful and so lovely card, Claire. I love your colouring ...

    Hugs
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  16. so lovely. Thanks for joining us at creative friday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Any comments left are always read with a happy smile and I will return the kindness by visiting your blog, take care x