Saturday 5 September 2020

It's Pawty Time!

Todays card is one of my favourite layouts, bold sentiment and a cute character...


I started by die cutting the Mama Elephant Happy Birthday die out of white cardstock three times and blended blueprint sketch and tumbled glass Distress Oxides for an ombre effect.


I stamped the sweet kitty on white cardstock, coloured with Prisma pencils and fussy cut him out, he's from an MFT set called Pawty Time designed by Stacey Yacula as is the stamped sentiment.


To get a nice gloss finish to the die cut I heat embossed it with clear powder several times and added the puddy tat to the side with 3D foam.

Challenges

CAS on Friday - Partytime
Krafty Chicks - Stamp Act
Allsorts - Use a Hand Coloured Image

For your blog

Right Click to Save

Grab our logo




8 comments:

  1. This is lovely Claire...great design. I like the bold and ombre sentiment and your cute kitty....fab colouring.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the best collection of cute critters Claire! Gorgeous design, love the ombre sentiment with the adorable kitty, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful effect you achieved with heat embossing the sentiment! I don't know enough English words to say how much I like it.:-) Kitty is fantastic colored. Perfect card!
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  4. This design is just fabulous! I love the ombre look of the sentiment and it looks wonderful in 3D too! Cute image and balloon makes for one sweet and fun birthday card! Love the CAS look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I think you're perfect correct, bold sentiment works wonders with cute critters :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunning card and perfect for the party theme! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Friday. Cheers, Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adorable! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Any comments left are always read with a happy smile and I will return the kindness by visiting your blog, take care x