Monday 20 September 2021

I'm Back... With a Cupcake

Hello there, its been awhile since I've uploaded anything to my blog but last week I finally had a day without work and the dreaded chores so I made this...


I normally stay well clear of cupcake stamps (we don't get along), although I adore baked cupcakes - who doesn't? 

But this huge cupcake from Colorado Craft Company looked too good to resist, imagine being given this as a treat, oh yes!


I used Ink on 3 to stamp the image direct to the card base and spent quite a few hours colouring with Prisma pencils.

The sentiment is from the same set just stamped in black Versafine and this card is heading to University with my youngest next week.

Challenges

Watercooler Wednesday - Kath's All About Occasions
Addicted to Stamps - Any Occasion
Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes Birthday (no toppings)



































14 comments:

  1. Your beautifully coloured cupcake looks delicious Claire,love your choice of colours and layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colouring Claire...too good to eat! Brilliant card. Hope all is good with you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! This cupcake is wonderful, Claire! Your coloring is awesome with Prismacolor pencils! Thanks for sharing with Krafty Chicks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Claire what a wonderful card, your cupcake looks delicious. I love your coloring.

    Welcome back !

    Hugs
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, who doesn't love these delicious cupcakes?
    And you can only love your card, wonderfully colored.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's great to see you finding time to create cards again, and this cupcake looks absolutely YUMMY! I just LOVE how you colored this image with the fresh fruits - it looks good enough to eat! A fabulous design and it will bring a big smile for a wonderful birthday celebration! Hope you are well these days, hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully yummy! Your coloring always has me awe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, very realistic drawing. You are great at operating with the light, which makes me want to reach for this cupcake and eat it. Mastering the crayons, Claire!I am glad that you found moments for your artistic creativity. It's a great chill, and for your subscribers it's a feast for the eyes :-)
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  9. That cupcake looks delicious Claire! Beautifully coloured, glad you found time to join in at Seize the Birthday too, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your no line coloring is beautiful! Well done!! Thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your coloring is absolutely amazing!! This is just so beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us at the Seize the Birthday challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Outstanding card and coloring! I am just in awe of the details! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday, we appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful CAS card and that cupcake is gorgeous! I can see why you wanted to color it and you did a fantabulous job at it.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful card and that cupcake looks quite yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Any comments left are always read with a happy smile and I will return the kindness by visiting your blog, take care x