Tuesday 12 October 2021

Crystal Art Flowers

Just a quick post to share a non card project I made for my Mom's birthday...


A few birthdays ago I made a tiger for my step-dad and my Mom was rather smitten so I set about making a more feminine piece and we both love peonies :)


Its very sparkly and hopefully the angle above shows some of the shimmer catching the light.

The ladies at As You Like It are challenging us this month to show them 'Your Favourite Non Card Project'

I rarely get chance to do any form of crafting these days but having a crystal art project on the go allows me to grab five minutes here and there building up the picture while I drink my coffee. 

Anyway I've got a few birthdays coming up and Christmas is fast approaching so hopefully I'll be back with a few cards soon :)







17 comments:

  1. The peonies are beautiful Claire,the shimmer in your second picture is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire...this is super and I bet irl it looks stunning and sparkly! I bet your mum loves it and will treasure it too. I miss your wonderful card inspiration and look forward to seeing some soon. Take care xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful is this gift you made for your mother's birthday! The shimmer is fabulous and peonies are one of my favorite flowers too! So glad to see you crafting again, and I do hope you've been well! Take care, sending crafty hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great project! For sure it tooks a while to be finished. Amazing motive and amazing colours. I like peonies too. You did a great job to make all the stitches. On the second photo the shine is wonderful visible. I hope, you will have more time for crafting in the future. Stay safe! Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful project, Claire. I’m sure your Mom will treasure it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thrilled that you have shared with us at AYLI Claire. It's absolutely stunning and Your Mom is going to LOVE it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW !! Your mom will be delighted !! Such an amazing picture, full of radiance and feminine delicacy. Your peonies look stunning.
    Sorry to hear you are still too busy to pamper yourself in your craftroom. I hope it will change soon and we will be able to admire your art, Claire.
    hugs,
    BożenA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! This must have the most gorgeous sparkle, it's truly wonderful -- your mom is sure to be pleased

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so very pretty, Claire! I am sure your Mom will be so pleased with it.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great job and the finished picture looks very much alive. And I think you had a lot of relaxation while making it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this is gorgeous. Happy you found some time to craft. Thanks, for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Any comments left are always read with a happy smile and I will return the kindness by visiting your blog, take care x