Saturday 28 April 2018

Steggy, Dippy and Terry

Its the first inking of these cutie patootie dinosaurs from Clearly Besotted called You Rock and I decided to use the new sketch at Fusion which I've flipped.


I stamped the group of stones twice, masked them off so I could place Dippy behind enjoying the view.  Steggy and Terry I fussy cut out and placed on foam to add a bit of perspective.  All of them have been coloured using alcohol markers.


The sentiment is also part of the set just stamped in Versamark onto black cardstock and heat embossed in white.  There is some very subtle blue inking behind the cuties... so subtle it doesn't really show and I matted some more black cardstock behind as per the sketch and considered it done.

Challenge Links...

Fusion - Pink Phone/Sketch (I chose the sketch)
Addicted to Stamps & More - CAS
Papercraft - CAS 



6 comments:

  1. They are adorable!! Love the colours you chose for them and the sketch is a great one xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! This is such a fun trio of dinos and I love their names too :) Great masking/stamping technique for this sweet little card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are those dino babies! Great masking and take on the sketch too.
    Thanks for playing along at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These little critters are so cute! Love how you flipped the sketch! Adorable! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab cute design and I love how you've used the black.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super gorgeous card Claire - love how you have interpreted the sketch! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Any comments left are always read with a happy smile and I will return the kindness by visiting your blog, take care x