Saturday 15 April 2017

Washing Up Inspiration!

What's not to love about Easter, it falls in the lively season of Spring, loved ones are on holiday and its full to max of chocolate (fingers crossed), chicks and fluffy bunnies which leads me onto this years cards.

The first one is for my eldest son whose away at University (miss him terribly but that's another story, one Moms will understand completely).  Anyway I tried to keep it pretty simple so he's not too embarrassed to hopefully display it on his windowsill.



Supplies: Kraft & white cardstock, string, KaiserCraft gems, Hero Arts sentiment, Memory Box & Poppystamp dies.

The next one is identical using the same dies but I've added a little more colour using Inktense pencils to watercolour the sky and grass, incorporated a little green polka dot ribbon instead of string, the little butterflies are from a Martha Stewart punch.



The last one is for my parents and I went for something completely different.  Spring is such a pretty time of year with gardens and flowers bursting into life and I was reminded of that earlier this week while was washing up. I'm lucky that my sink overlooks the garden making the chore of washing up slightly more bearable, when I noticed a tiny blue tit grabbing a few treats from the bird feeder which got me thinking and this was the result of that 'washing up inspiration'.  Its not traditional but I'm really pleased with the results.



Supplies:  Bazzill cardstock, BoBunny pattered papers, Spellbinders & Sizzix dies, Hero Arts sentiment and flower punches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Any comments left are always read with a happy smile and I will return the kindness by visiting your blog, take care x