Wednesday 22 June 2022

Have a Relaxing Day

Oh my, its been nearly a month since I updated my blog... pfft!

I have been crafting of sorts, I'm currently crocheting a baby blanket for a colleague at work but more on that another time.

Surprisingly, I did make some time to put together a very simple Father's Day card...


I've used a sweet little image from MFT and coloured with Prisma pencils. 


I debated about grounding this little fella but decided to go completely CAS with no fuss, just a cute image and a sentiment which was from the same stamp set.


Well that's me done, a quick post... take care all x 

Challenges

CASology - RIDE (we all remember a wheelbarrow ride, right?)
Perfectly CAS - One Quarter
Critter Crazy - Anything Goes Featuring a Critter



































12 comments:

  1. An adorable image,that little guy is a real cutie,love the sentiment you teamed with him a perfect father's day card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back blogging, Claire. Your card is so cute, you really are the queen of CAS cards! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it not grounded like this, the sentiment grounds it anyway! Lovely sweet image and perfectly coloured and wonderful to see you at CASology

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to see a post from you again, and what a sweet card it is! I struggle to make CAS cards like this, but the look is just wonderful! Great coloring too! Can't wait to see the baby blanket you're crocheting next :) I'm slacking on posting too for a bit but I'm battling a nasty cold/cough and hopefully it leaves me soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A CAS card in stunning perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I love the simplicity, and the mouse is definitely grounded by his sentiment. Good to see you around again

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely to see you in blogland...I have missed your stunning cards. This one is so cute and you haven't lost your touch with your colouring..superb. hope you are well Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always admire your artistry in coloring with crayons. Your images look so realistic and yet so gentle. This card is perfect for Father's Day. My dad would love this card for sure. Great CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet and lovely, Claire.

    Hugs
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  10. Been thinking of you lately and missing you in blog land. I do hope all is well in your corner of the world! Cheers for 2023 and hugs too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Any comments left are always read with a happy smile and I will return the kindness by visiting your blog, take care x