Tuesday 10 September 2019

Birthday Wishes

Still playing with kitties, probably my last card using these for awhile as HoHoHo is fast approaching... 




The images on this stamp set are quite big and take up a fair chunk of a 7x5" card so for balance I cropped the balloons and made him off the edge coming into land.




As usual he's coloured using Prisma pencils with a few white highlights added.  The sentiment is from Wplus9 stamped in black Versafine and DOX spun sugar ink.  

As its another card for my Mom I wanted to bling up the card so I offset both the image panel and a non shed silver glitter mat, fingers crossed it stays stuck together.  

I must admit I wasn't so sure about this card until last night when I'd popped it on the mantelpiece ready to take a photo today and I caught the light bouncing off the glitter card, it looked so pretty and girly... now I like it :)

Challenge Links...

Happy Little Stampers - CAS Pink and Grey
Cutie Pie - Celebrations 
Inkspirational - Crop (I cropped the balloons)
Sweet Stampers - Use a Sentiment





Banner zum mitnehmen




14 comments:

  1. It's lovely Claire..and I love the pink and grey, super colouring you have done and the offset glitter mat is a lovely design touch. You have very right to like it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I love how this kitty is falling from heaven with a big bunch of balloons! It looks great stamped off the edge this way and gives great spotlight attention to the birthday sentiment! I love the colors and I'm sure the shimmer is awesome IRL! Your mom is going to cherish this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card and a great sentiment.♥ Thanks a lot for joining us at our Use a Sentiment challenge by
    Sweet Stampers Challenge
    Hope to see you again.
    Hugs and greetings Angela DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a charming card Claire. I really love the pink and grey colour combo. Yes, Christmas cards seem to be taking over my life as well. I also have plans for some cross stitch too, which may well fall by the wayside...we shall see!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great CAS card and love the cute image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Claire,
    this is such a very lovely design and your kitty stamp is brill.
    You have coloured it wonderfully too.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely CAS card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card, the colours are wonderful and the whole design so wonderfully simple. Loved the last card too, with the Birthday kitties. They are firmly on my wishlist.

    Hugs
    Ela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable image and so sweet in pink and grey. Love the little touch of glitter too. Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous!! Such a sweet card and the image is perfect for our challenge

    Thank you for joining in with the Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely, that kitty is just too cute! Thank you for playing along with the HLS CAS challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with is @ Cutie Pies. Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Any comments left are always read with a happy smile and I will return the kindness by visiting your blog, take care x