Monday 5 August 2019

Rainbow Anniversary

A few weeks ago I was playing around with alcohol inks on yupo paper and they've been hanging around so today I decided to use a rainbow piece.




I positioned and cut out the Concord & 9th heartstrings die on the yupo paper to get all the colours then once again with the outline die onto white cardstock.  Then I carefully inlaid all the little segments back in, fairly easy to do as I always use wide double sided sticky tape, me and wet glue don't really get along.




While the yupo paper was tacky I added some rose gold foil as I love the look you can achieve.  The heart has clear sparkle embossing powder all over it and raised up on foam pads as with the sentiment.  

Challenge Links...

Watercooler Wednesday - Anything Goes
Craft Rocket - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps - Make your Mark (inky background)



Blog Badge



5 comments:

  1. This is a beauty Claire, I am a real fan of all things rainbowy and the white goes so well xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning anniversary card! I love that you did the heart bits with alcohol inks - it could almost pass for a shaker card with all the sparkle! For me, this card has that true WOW factor! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a stunner Claire! Love your AI panel with the foil shimmer, so pretty as the backdrop for that gorgeous heart, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your heart turned out beautiful! The alcohol inks are so pretty and that heart die is lovely. Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous splashes of colour through the heart,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Any comments left are always read with a happy smile and I will return the kindness by visiting your blog, take care x