Tuesday 9 July 2019

Thank You

I was asked to make a 'thank you' card this week and was left to my own devices with regard to design, just that the recipient is female - you gotta love 'thank you' cards, they're little pieces of appreciation in an envelope :)




I die cut the butterfly and mounted the negative part onto yupo paper then inlaid the positive only gluing certain parts just enough to keep it in place then gently lifted the wings.




The sentiment is a die from Penny Black and has been cut in gold glitter cardstock and everything mounted onto a white card base.

Challenge Links...

Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes with Dies
Always Fun - Anything Goes
Make My Monday - Thank You




8 comments:

  1. Oooooo, great work with that gorgeous die and a beautiful background, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect thank you card! The butterfly's wings, both the filigree portions and the color beneath are simply beautiful. Great font on the sentiment, too. So lovely! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is richly dramatic and so stunning! I love the colors and how the butterfly appears to be fluttering! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely. Thanks for sharing your thank you card at Make My Monday!

    Janeen
    Design Team at Make My Monday Challenge Blog
    www.demidoodle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I love this. Black alwaus looks so elegant and teamed with those fabulous colours, all the more so. Love the technique you have used here, the dimension is fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous butterfly!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    DT for AG with Dies
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Any comments left are always read with a happy smile and I will return the kindness by visiting your blog, take care x