Saturday 8 June 2019

Oh Frap!

I love this funny bunny image from Your Next Stamp set called Sprinkles Coffee and Tea... he makes me smile :)





He's been coloured using Prisma pencils and fussy cut out complete with a little sparkle and white highlights.  The brick background has been created with texture paste, left to dry, lightly coloured and adhered behind the Peek-a-Boo frame.







The 'oh frap!' was die cut out three times with the top layer coloured to create an ombre effect using antique linen, tea dye and vintage photo Distress Inks.

The sentiment has just been stamped using a brown ink pad keeping to the limited colour palette. 

Challenge Links...

Your Next Stamp - Ombre
HLS CAS - Funny
Creative Friday - Frame
STAMPlorations - Anything Goes using STAMPlorations products (used the die)



10 comments:

  1. Just brilliant and areal smiler! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this one, with the brick wall in the window and the ombre sentiment, that bunny tail in the coffee cup is too flippin' cute for words! LOVE this one! (by the way, I may have been the one who drank all the coffee, sowwy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous elements you have used here to fit all those challenges Claire. Such a fun card and your ombre is fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, frap! This is seriously adorable. Love that bunny, the brick background and the wonderful ombre on the words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I swear I if I could find a cup that big, I'd drink that much of my coffee in one go! What a great image! You've colored and fussy cut him perfectly!! Awesome bricks in that cutout too. Love this! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card and love the ombre effect on the die-cut sentiment. Feel free to link up your card in the STAMPlorations Never-ending Anything Goes Challenge since you used our CUTplorations/STAMPlorations "Oh Frap!" die -- https://stamplorations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. soooo lovely!Thanks for joining us at creative friday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute card, Claire. That bunny makes me smile too and the brick wall is great made with texture paste. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous... I love the super shading on your die cuts... it's a great design too.
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Happy Little Stampers CAS
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that little bunny butt! And you've added so many details but it's still wonderfully CAS, great job. Thanks so much for playing along at HLS CAS challenge, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Any comments left are always read with a happy smile and I will return the kindness by visiting your blog, take care x