Saturday 8 December 2018

Merry Chris-Moose!

I've finally got my hands on this happy moose from Your Next Stamp... Yay!


I started with the background stamp from Winnie & Walter and thank heavens for stamp platforms because this needed stamping multiple times to get a crisp even image.  The moose was coloured with alcohol markers and cut using the matching die with a few highlights added with white gel pen.


The sentiment is from the same set and embossed in clear after stamping in black and I love that its big, bold and really matches the image.  I've added a little Wink on the background swirl.

This one is for my eldest and I plan on making a second one for my youngest, possibly in blue to give him a wintry feel :)

Challenge Links...

Inkspirational - Designers Choice, Anything Christmas
Inspired By - Peppermint
Addicted to Stamps - Anything Goes
Double D - Run Run Rudolph (or a moose in my case)
Freshly Made Sketches 








14 comments:

  1. OMG how adorable Claire! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Run Run Rudolph’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Claire, such a cute design. How did we manage in the days before stamp platforms??? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that peppermint inspired background - a great setting for your cute moose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cute little moose is just delightful with that candy cane swirled background! Your son will surely smile when he sees this - I cannot stop smiling myself :) Great card Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is delightful!! I LOVE the background and that moose is adorable!! Great take on tall those challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Claire, this is too adorable for words! Love the peppermint swirl background. So cute! Thanks for joining the Double D, "Run, Run, Rudolph" Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Love that background! Thanks for playing at IB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun cad with that peppermint candy background and that sweet deer. Thanks for sharing it with us at Double D Run Run Rudolph challenge. Have a Merry Christmas.
    Barbara DT member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable little moose! Love that peppermint background!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Back again!I've only just realised that you linked this up at Inkspirational, so, in addition to my previous comment ....Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute! I am loving the combination of that fabulous image and the sentiment you've used. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute and the background is amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Merry Chris-Moose is adorable and what a fun background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Any comments left are always read with a happy smile and I will return the kindness by visiting your blog, take care x