Tuesday 17 July 2018

CASology Guest Designer

Whoop, whoop... a few weeks ago I was chosen as the weekly winner over at CASology and I received a lovely email from Melissa asking if I'd like to be the guest designer for this weeks challenge which until the Autumn is now extended to a fortnightly schedule.



The cue card is Cloud and as I felt 'on top of cloud 9' I decided to use that as my inspiration.



After colouring this little dragon from a Clearly Besotted set multiple times in various colour combinations I decided on a monochrome look.  He's coloured with alcohol markers and fussy cut out so that he sits on Cloud 9.  I have also stencilled some very subtle clouds as a background - so subtle they look invisible ;)



7 comments:

  1. OOOh what a brilliant idea Claire...very original and apt! Love your little dragon on his cloud and well done you for winning and guest designing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful and perfect for our challenge. At first, I was so enchanted with your critter that it took me a moment to see that you also have 'cloud 9' in your design. How clever is that. Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being a GD and what an adorable card too! I love the little dragon sitting on the clouds - a perfect card for your DT spot! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cloud 9! Love it. Congratulations on your GD spot. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! So adorable! And I love how you have just a touch of cloud in the background too! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific card, Claire! It's great having you guest design with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Claire! What a wonderfully CAS design and so much fun with the adorable critter 'cloud 9' die cuts. The white of white look is simply amazing. great choice of sentiment as well. Thank you for the inspiration and for joining as our Guest Designer at CASology for the "cloud" theme. Hugs - Bharati

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Any comments left are always read with a happy smile and I will return the kindness by visiting your blog, take care x