Saturday 9 June 2018

Enjoy Your Day

This week I got very messy with string and ink and so did the kitchen together with anything I touched, even the cats bowl didn't escape my inky exploits and that was on the floor... oops!

I'd forgotten how much fun you can have with a length of string covered in ink and then pulling the string out from the cardstock.


I absolutely love the fact you never really know how its going to turn out and from nowhere you get a wonderful graphic looking image, reminds me of  calla lillies.  I kept it simple and just added a red sentiment. 

Challenge Links...

The Card Concept - CAS and I used the colours for inspiration
Love to Craft - Anything Goes
Craft Rocket - Birthday



7 comments:

  1. A lovely result, I am wanting to try this today too

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great string art card! Love the use of colors- perfect for our inspiration challenge :-) Thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept- we hope you can play along again with us soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen the technique you describe, but your card is fabulous!! What a great look - it reminds me of a fine art piece! Great job on this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab!! I can't begin to imagine how you achieved it but it's brilliant!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO cool!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I like the focus on the image. Brilliant!
    Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

    Hugs
    Alex

    *DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {49 - Birthday}
    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#18 – national colours}
    *DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge {#18 - Flowers}
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Any comments left are always read with a happy smile and I will return the kindness by visiting your blog, take care x