Tuesday 16 January 2018

Oh, For....!

My adorable fox is back but he's got a bit lippy this time with some of the naughtier sentiments from the set, which is another reason why I wanted these stamps (overt your eyes if you're of a delicate nature lol)



This card is for my stepdad who celebrates his birthday later this month, and thankfully we're all blessed with a sense of humour.

I stencilled the cloud background and machine stitched a border.  The fox is stamped with Stazon and coloured with Zigs.  I fussy cut him out this time, placed him on the card so I could stamp the naughty sentiment either side of him so it makes sense.  I adhered him with 3D foam for lift and finished off with a couple of pearls to match the balloons.  Inside it does say 'Happy Birthday' but I know my stepdad will appreciate the humour on the front of the card.

Here's hoping the challenge blog owners have a sense of fun and I'll get away with entering my card after all it was My Sentiments Exactly that designed the wording, not me - I wouldn't cos I'm too innocent - HaHa as if!

As this card is a little naughty and for a birthday, I thought I'd pop along to Naughty or Nice Challenge.

Challenge Links... 

Allsorts - No patterned paper
Love to Craft - Anything Goes
Naughty or Nice - Celebration (naughty birthday)

Supplies: MSE What Does the Fox Say... stamp set (including sentiments), Zig watercolouring pens, MFT Cloud stencil, KaiserCraft pearls, Stazon and Dewdrops (pearlescent sky blue) ink pads.

13 comments:

  1. Now THIS is a fun stamp set and that sentiment is hilarious with the fox in-between! I LOVE it! I guess I have a snarky sense of humor that won't quit - I think this is funny without being bad! Great job on this fun, and punny card :) BTW, what did the fox say? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me smile and took me back to being 10 and giggling at words like bum and tit...lol. Such a great card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire,
    such a very fabulous card.
    Love the stencilled clouds and that super cute fox again.
    Such a brillant sentiment for someone with a great sense of humour.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun card, love the play on words.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'No Patterned Papers' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This totally made me smile. So fun! Love both your cards with this cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is fantastic and that sentiment is hilarious!! Love it! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Naughty or Nice Challenge! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha - I love this card ! I want that set! Actually even without the joke it's a beautiful scene with fabulous clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahaahaha I love it! Definitely qualifies for the 'naughty' at Naughty or Nice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. One for the 'naughty' pile I think! Great card, and what fabulous clouds you've created. Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Craft, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great background and I love the colouring of the fox. Thanks for sharing with us at Love To Craft. Pippa DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is great fun! Beautiful background, great colouring, and a sassy sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Any comments left are always read with a happy smile and I will return the kindness by visiting your blog, take care x