Saturday 4 January 2020

Merry Christmas To YOU

Well I did plan on visiting my blog before Christmas but I ended up spending the weeks running up to the big day either baking or wrapping presents.  


Sooo I'm sharing a quick card as its been nearly a month and I'll be back next week properly...




For this card I used the penguin from MFT Ready Set Snow coloured with Prisma pencils.  The big YOU is also from MFT and I heat embossed it in black sparkly, I don't use an anti static bag and as a consequence there are a few a lot of stray spots. I confess I'm too tight to use gimmicks... baby talcum powder and cotton wool balls are perfect, just not when you run out - eek!




The small sentiment is from Clearly Besotted and I finished with my usual white highlights and some stencilled snow drifts.


Challenge Links...

Watercooler Wednesday - Marsha's Special 3 Week Challenge - Anything Goes
Christmas Kickstart - Penguin Parade 
Merry Little Christmas - Anything Goes Christmas 
The Holly and Ivy - Anything Goes Christmas





SPREAD THE MERRY LITTLE LOVE AND GRAB A BADGE!

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge



8 comments:

  1. Oh how CUTE!! I love how you added the snow drifts for the penguin to use his snowboard, and the little Santa hat hanging off the letter U is just plain adorable! Hopefully you enjoyed your time off to celebrate the holidays and a very happy, healthy new year to you in 2020 as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A simply beautiful scene. Love that snowboarding penguin. Thanks for joining the fun at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, Claire! You've created such a fun scene. So glad you've joined Gail and I at the first pre-Christmas 2020 challenge from CKC, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very cute card! The snowboarding penguin is adorable and I love the Christmas cap perched on the "U". We are so pleased that you joined us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute CAS card, love the penguin! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this - and the colouring is fabulous. Those stray little sparkly bits add to the design, I think! Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge :) Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie, gorgeous card Claire love it x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful creation - thanks for sharing it with us at the Merry Little Christmas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Any comments left are always read with a happy smile and I will return the kindness by visiting your blog, take care x