Saturday 30 March 2019

Happy Easter

I've been having a little play with the bunnies from MFT to get a head start on some Spring and Easter cards.


I've mostly used MFT products and coloured the bunny and the teeny butterfly with Prismas and fussy cut them out.  I die cut a circle, used the negative as a mask and coloured using Distress Oxides in squeezed lemonade then used a stencil over the top in mustard seed to create the sunny backdrop for the bunny.


The sentiment is one of my favourites and I have absolutely no idea where its from, to finish off I added a little pompom for his tail :)

The egg and butterfly are blue just in case this card goes to one of my sons, they're not big on pastel.

Challenge Links...

CAS Colours & Sketches
Watercooler Wednesday - All About the Occasions
Addicted to Stamps - CAS
Little Red Wagon - Hop To It 








15 comments:

  1. This is super Claire..what an adorable little bunny, a super clever background and overall a fantastic CAS card. Happy Mothers Day to you tomorrow...enjoy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, Claire. I love the stencilled background and the little pompom tail is a perfect finishing touch. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just precious!! I love every detail, including that fun sentiment! I can see why it's your favorite ;) Sweet Easter card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, love the sunny rays as a backdrop and his little fluffy tail is adorable, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic design and I really love the pompom tail!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Easter card! Your sweet bunny and colorful egg make for a very nice card. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bunny is adorable, and I LOVE his tail!! You've colored him so perfectly, and that background is just perfect for him. Great Easter card! When my youngest son was 10 or 11, my first granddaughter was born. He wouldn't let me buy "girly girl" outfits for her! "Mom, get her some little jeans," he said! Boys! With two girls of his own now, his tune has changed a bit, lol! Have a good week. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a darling bunny.Great take on this week's sketch, thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely adorable, Claire ! This bunny is so cute and I love its fluffy tail. He is the star of the card with this beautiful sunny rays background ! Love the design. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Addicted to Stamps and More.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute use of the sketch. Love it. Thank you for joining us for this week's CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable - love the little tail! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How stinkin' cute, Claire! That little pompom tail is everything! I love him and how you masked and stenciled that perfect background for him!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such an adorable card! And how fun to add a little pompom tail on your bunny!!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is too cute! Love it! Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Any comments left are always read with a happy smile and I will return the kindness by visiting your blog, take care x